Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Freebie: Flea Market Frame

Holy smokes! I have been soooo busy lately! Our little family is moving back to my home state of Michigan- which I am totally stoked about. What am I not stoked about? Packing. Ugh. Packing is now on my list of things I hate...right next to cellulite and mosquitoes. There are so many improvements and additions I want to add to ShabbyBlogs.com, but cardboard boxes have stood between me and my lofty goals. I haven't even had time to do our next Featured Blogger and I feel so terrible about that! I may just have to give some little shout-outs to some of the cool blogs and bloggers I have discovered through your comments until the dust settles and I can properly rave about you. :) In the meantime, please enjoy this shabbilicious frame I created for you using my latest flea market finds. It is sized to fit in your blog sidebar and can be customized using any program that supports layers. Have fun with it!
Flea Market Frame Freebie:
Download